UN & DOT Compliance Bottle Shippers
- Certified to meet United Nations and Dept. of Transportation requirements for shipping and transporting dangerous liquids. (excluding class 6.2 infectious substance and class 7 radioactive materials)
- Comes complete, Pre-assembled certified packaging all components included for shipping hazardous materials.
- Certified bottle shippers include EPS foam bottle over packs, heavy duty corrugated shipping cartons and glass bottles with Teflon® lined screw caps. Packaging instructions are printed on the carton.
- In compliance with UN/D.O.T. regulations governing shipments of hazardous materials in these certified approved bottle shippers is contingent on the use of all supplied components.
- Kits do not include poly bags twist ties or absorbents.
- Packaging instructions are printed on the carton.
- Amber glass bottles with Teflon lined screw caps.
- Bottles in Kit 761UN are safety coated.
- Polar Tech's complete protective bottle selection totally encapsulates bottles and contents for maximum protection during the shipping cycle.
The shipper is ultimately responsible for determining the suitability of packaging for use with contents. Consult appropriate regulations.