Design, Testing and
Polar Tech conducts tests in house and validates with third parties. Our testing lab utilizes industry standards such as ASTM and ISTA to test product exposures, and will also design and employ profiles for your specific needs.
Our team of engineers, sales professionals, and technical experts work closely with customers to custom-design, develop, test, and deliver packaging solutions for your challenging requirements.
Explain our process for drop tests and how it benefits them.
We use these procedures to monitor and certify performance.
Beyond Industry Standards
- ISTA/ASTM Package Testing
- Amazon ISTA-6 Package Testing
- Environmental Testing
- UN/DOT HazMat Package Testing
- Materials Testing
- Package Validation
Could my company benefit from custom testing?
Let’s talk. What specific needs would you like to meet for your company? Email our experts to discover solutions.
Our goal is to protect your brands by maximizing package performance.
Polar Tech Testing Services does the work to predetermine package hazards and risks
so that our customers don’t have to.
The upfront cost of package testing:
- Reduces packaging cost and weight
- Ensures your products remain in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Ensures a packaging solution that maintains your product integrity
- Ensures your products are transported under ideal conditions
- Protects your brand from the hazards of distribution and shipping
- Ensures the safe delivery of products to your customers
- Eliminates damaged product returns and revenue loss
Meeting Your Challenges